Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Famous Psychiatrists In Hyderabad

expensive crude and primitive sense of rebellion ... The work of an agent


The tightness in the need for quiet and peace, apparently available only tricky part is the destruction of all sources of oppression, is probably always existed, but whereas before it was heard only by the noble souls tormented in living conditions, especially sensitive and aware of world conditions and of your country, now for the effect of excessive exasperation of this human phenomenon caused by all the hectic daily madness of civilization post -industrial complex, is also perceived by ordinary people who make a sense of community anger and illusory, in some ways even ridiculous feeling of affirmation. The illusory nature of these allegations, and emancipation is the superficial nature of feeling, manifested as superficial and rejection and contempt for its own sake, which aims only at a primitive desire to slaughter the system where you can not find any hint of real change based on a constructive thought. Of course all the boys thought of the video have a young man who needs time and experience to mature and I think the positive manifestation of their profound disagreement with the reality of things deemed wrong at least perceived as such. However, in their current situation I am led to believe that the rebellious spirit of the people in this video fade to a 360-degree view of reality that truly belongs to very few people know ...

Here is a poem by Cecco Angiolieri (Siena, about 1260 - Siena, 1312 circa) characterized by the same need for destructive rebellion without brakes but also superficial and that is why, generally, like to the young:
If I 'was fire, burn' the world

If I 'was fire, burn' the world;
if I 'was the wind, the tempestarei;
s 'i' were water, the 'drowning;
if I' was God, mandereil'en deep

if I 'was the pope, then I serei joyful, because all Christians
embrigarei;
if I' was 'mperator, you know' what to do?
all mozzarei the head in a circle.

If I 'had death andarei from my father if I
' was life, flee from him:
similarly faria from me 'mother,

If I' were Cecco, is' I am and I was ,
torreo and graceful young women: the old and ugly
Lassere others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment